...to Eat with Us & Share our Foods:
- I gave it my all. It took 4 years of hard work and preparation, as well as my personal investment, to make LELO Fine Foods the best there is!
- I grew up eating only organic foods in Remhala. It’s my desire to share with you the same foods that I eat and enjoy with LELO Fine Foods!
- Because all of my products are traditionally homemade by women and men in rural Lebanese villages – not by manufacturing plants!
- Our products are hand-selected, hand-inspected and hand-packaged by real people – not by machines!
- I know you are picky about the foods you eat. Me too!
- Your taste buds will be thankful for the happiness you give them! That makes me happy, too!
- We are a NYC-based small business. I care about my reputation and my success – we are neighbors!
- Our products are for the most part hard to find in US specialties stores! Now you can find them here!
- We care. We give back to our farmers, rebuilding Remhala, my hometown, after the war. We also give back to the NYC Food Bank because we do business here.
- No hormones, preservatives or chemicals of any kind. That will never be – no way ever!!
Elie J Nassar
LELO Fine Foods®
Owner & CEO