- 3 Fat duck breasts
- 4 oranges
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2½ teaspoon butter
- 2 teaspoon Orange Blossom Water
- 24 hours preparation is needed prior to cooking!
- Slash the fatty side of the duck breasts in a crisscross style (until the flesh is visible).
- Take the zest of two oranges with the juice of three oranges and mix them with cinnamon, honey, soy sauce and Orange Blossom Water
- Place the duck breasts in a dish, skin side up, pour the orange marinade over them. Chill for 24 hours!
- Pan-fry the duck, skin side down for about 10 minutes with low heat, so the fat gets brow and renders.
- Drain off the fat and return the breast to the pan.
- Peel and segment the remaining orange and add the orange segments with half the marinade to the pan
- Allow to reduce for 5 minutes
- Remove the meat, whisk in butter to make sauce. Serve hot