- 1 package ricotta cheese
- 1/3 cup raw pistachio
- ¼ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons sweet Marsala wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Finely grated zest of orange
- 1 jar 314gr LELO Cooked Figs
- Strips of thinly pared orange zest to decorate
- Roast the raw pistachio in the oven until brown.
- Press the ricotta through a sieve into a bowl to remove any lumps
- Finely chop the figs with a sharp knife and stir into the sieved ricotta with half of the marsala.
- Put cream, the sugar and grated orange zest in another bowl and whip until the cream is standing in soft peaks.
- Fold the whipped cream into the ricotta mixture
- Spoon into individual glass serving bowl and top with the roasted pistachios.
- Chill until serving time
- Sprinkle with the remaining marsala, lightly pour some syrup from the jar on the mixture and dust the top of each with sugar.
- Decorate with the pared orange zest and serve!