- 6 pounds leg of lamb
- 4 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 teaspoons of Wild Zaatar Mix
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon very hot water
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 large onions
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of black pepper
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Make several incisions in the meat and insert the garlic halves
- Mix the oil, lemon juice and Zaatar in a bowl.
- Rub the mix over the meat and marinate for 2 hours.
- Clean the Brussels sprouts and cut each in a half
- Cut the onions into thick slices
- Layer the Brussels sprouts and onions in a large roasting pan.
- Remove the lamb from the marinade and place the meat on the top of Brussels sprouts and onions mix, with fat side up.
- Roast for around two hours basting occasionally.
- Remove the lamb from oven let rest for 15minutes, covered with aluminum foil.
- Slice the meat, add the Brussels sprouts onions and garnish with parsley
- Serve hot and enjoy!
WILD ZAATAR MIX – 500 GR
The aromatic fragrance of LELO Zaatar Mix will capture your senses with its unique, savory taste.
Chemical and colorant free – This mix is combined with roasted sesame and sumac.